The Deakin University is giving STEM scholarships for international students from chosen nationalities. These scholarships are open to students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degrees in the disciplines of Architecture and Built Environment, Engineering, Information Technology, Science or Environment.
The Deakin University is an Australian public university with approximately 53,000 higher education students in 2016.
Course Level: Scholarships are offered for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in the disciplines of Architecture and Built Environment, Engineering, Information Technology, Science or Environment.
Scholarship Award: 20% of your student contributions (tuition fees).
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: To be eligible students must:
- Be a citizen of China, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or Vietnam
- Meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements
- Maintain a weighted average mark (WAM) of least 65% during each year of study in order to maintain the scholarship for the following year (across 8 credit points)
- Be studying an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework Deakin degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering, Environment, Information Technology^ or Science. The Master of Science (Research) degree is also eligible.
- Achieve the relevant scores for your current program: Please note that information systems courses and business analytics courses are not eligible for this scholarship. Double degrees are also not eligible for the STEM Scholarship, except for D364 – Bachelor of Design (Architecture)/Bachelor of Construction Management (Honours), which is an eligible course.
Nationality: Citizens from China, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Vietnam are qualified to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must possess previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually needed to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: All students who apply for qualified courses will be automatically assessed for the scholarship and will be advised of the outcome. There is no need to finish a scholarship application form.
Application Deadline: The closing date of application is November 6, 2017.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057