When deciding where to study, you’ll have a wide range of options to choose from. But you’ll want a country that encourages and embraces diversity. You would want to be around people who are of different racial and social backgrounds. You want an educational experience where you can study either in English or French. Yes, you want to study in a cosmopolitan city you can go skiing, canoeing, hiking or even biking.
How to Obtain a Canadian Student Visa
In order to qualify for studies in Canada, you will have to obtain a Canadian study permit, which will serve as a Canadian student visa for the duration of your study. However, You don’t need a Canadian study permit if your course of study lasts six months or less. It is highly recommended that you apply for permit before heading to Canada, it is always advisable to apply for a permit before going to Canada anyway – otherwise if you decide you want to continue your studies in another program, you’ll need to leave Canada to apply for a study permit through a visa office.
The following steps are required for obtaining a Canadian student visa;
You should obtain a letter of acceptance from an approved Canadian institution. Please note that Students studying in Quebec are required to apply for a certificate of acceptance, known as a CAQ, from the government of Quebec. You must acquire these certificates before applying for a study permit. You can get this online; alternatively you can request for it a paper form from your university, which will also provide further instructions on this issue.
* The next stage is to obtain a Canadian student visa application package, either from the CIC website or from the local Canadian embassy or consulate in your home country.
* To obtain your application package you’ll have to answer a few personal questions about yourself on the CIC website. These questions will determine whether you truly are eligible to apply online for a Canadian student permit.
* if found eligible, you will receive a personal checklist code, usually valid for 60 days, which you will require in order to make the online application submission. Make sure you print out the page containing your code for future reference. This page will contain other useful information such as; an application guide, an estimated tuition fees amount, a list of documents you will need to submit with your application, and guidelines for your next steps.
*When you are about to apply, create a MyCIC account, which will allow you enter your personal checklist code. You will then receive your personal document checklist which allows you to carefully upload and send your documents to CIC.
* Once your documents and application form are ready and you’ve paid your fees, you can submit your application to CIC.
* Please note that some applicants may have to attend an interview at their local visa consulate.
Low Tuition Universities in Canada
- Winnipeg University: $11284 Canadian dollars
- Manitoba University: $11278 Canadian dollars
- University of Calgary: $18157 Canadian dollars
- Mount Royal University: $11011 Canadian dollars
- Concordia University College of Alberta: $14816 Canadian dollars
- University of Regina: $15930 Canadian dollars
- McGill University:$14,561.90
- Memorial University: $8,800
For more information about our services including guest post and advertising on this blog, kindly reach us on email@example.com