Application Deadline: April ninth 2017
Chevron Nigeria Limited, as a team with its Joint Venture accomplice, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is putting forth various University Scholarship Awards to appropriately qualified Nigerian understudies.
E-applications are welcomed from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree understudies of the under-recorded courses in Nigerian Universities:
2. Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
4. Business Administration/Economics
5. Chemical Engineering
6. Civil Engineering
7. Computer science /Computer Engineering/System Engineering
8. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
9. Environmental Studies/Surveying
10. Geology /Geophysics
12. Mass Communication/Journalism
13. Mechanical/Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
14. Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
15. Petroleum Engineering
The most effective method to Apply:
Application is interested in full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) understudies.
1. Before you begin this application, guarantee you have clear examined duplicates of the accompanying reports
Passport photo with white foundation not over 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
School ID card
O’ Level outcome
Local Government Area Letter of Identification
2. Guarantee the archives are named by what they speak to abstain from stirring up reports amid transfer
3. Guarantee you append the fitting information when making a request.
To apply, take after the means beneath:
1. Tap on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Tap on “Enroll Now” to make a record.
3. Continue to your email box to actuate your record
4. Tap on http://scholastica.ng/plans/cnlawards to come back to Scholarship site
5. Enter your enrolled email and secret key to transfer your data.
6. Enter your own data, National Identification Number (if accessible), instructive data, other data and transfer required checked reports.
7. Guarantee the name utilized as a part of utilizations matches the names on all documentation in same request. Transfer a sworn testimony or declaration assuming something else.
8. Guarantee you cross check all details in the wake of transferring, to dispense with blunders amid transferring.
9. At the point when making a request to transfer photograph, transfer a pass-port photo with a white foundation.
10. Recheck application data to prevent errors.
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit data
12. You will get an email and a sms that affirms your application was fruitful.
13. Come back to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and go to your Head of Department for his signature.
14. Transfer a filtered duplicate of the marked profile, this would be utilized for check.
15. In the event that National Identification Number (NIN) number was not accessible in step 6, to acquire your National Identification Number (NIN)
Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to enroll and take in more about the National Identity Number
Click “Make Account” and fill in the required fields
Login with Email and Password to finish the frame
After finishing, plan a date for photograph and unique finger capture.
Visit any of the 37 capture locations http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to finish the enrollment procedure and get your National Identity Number
You can likewise do your aggregate enrollment at the NIMC office
16. Come back to http://www.scholastica.ng/plans/cnlawards and refresh application with National Identification Number (NIN) to guarantee fruition
Take note that Multiple applications pull in an exclusion punishment from the Scholarship board
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Chevron Nigeria Limited JV Scholarship Awards/2017/2018
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057