If you are an international student seeking a list of free tuition universities in Europe, search no more! We have compiled a comprehensive list of free tuition universities in Germany for international students who would desire to study free. That said, in order to secure admission to study in Germany, you will be required to provide proof of you/sponsor’s ability to finance your feeding and accommodation expenses. International students should put aside approximately 500 Euros for the cost of books, healthcare, food and registration. That said, in one year an international student should expect to spend 7000 Euros on feeding, accommodation and books expenses.
German Visa Requirement
If you intend to obtain a German student visa, you’ll be required to show documented finance proof of your ability /or your sponsor’s to finance your accommodation and feeding expenses during your time of study. This can be done in either of two ways:
(1) Submit a letter of finances to the German consulate or embassy. You can obtain this sponsor letter from your parents or a German relative who is willing to sponsor your studies in Germany.
(2) Open a German blocked account and deposit roughly 7000 euro. You are only able to do this once you’ve received your admission letter.This blocked account is opened in the German embassy of your country.
Required admission documents:
- Completed visa application form
- Valid international Passport
- 2 photographs
- Admission Letter
- Transcript of previous academic records
- Proof that you or your sponsor have sufficient amount to support yourself while living and studying in Germany
- Declaration of authenticity of documents submitted
How to pay your visa fee
International applicants can only pay the visa fees by a bank transfer. Student visa as at 2008 was 60 Euro and might increase slightly over the past few years. Please note that currently Cheques or credit card payment methods are not accepted. The money order must be in the name of the Consulate in your home country and not older than two months.
Please note that you will not receive reimbursement if your application for a student visa gets rejected.
For more information, visit a German consulate in your home country or check out their websites for further details.
List of tuition free universities in the Germany
Free University of Berlin
Friedrick Schiller University, Jena.
Friedeick- Alexander University.
Hamburg Media School
International University of Germany
Johannes Gutenberg University
Medical University of Luebeck
University of Augsburg
University of Bonn
University of Bremen
University of Dortmund
University of Hannover
University of Kassel
University of Koln
University of Konstanz
Admission deadlines vary from university to university, however there are two admission circles:
JANUARY: All completed application must be submitted by January 15 for summer academic year.
JULY: All completed application must be submitted by July 15 for winter academic year.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476