This is an international opportunity for any young people out there interested in traveling to Switzerland. In 2016, G200 will select roughly 150-200 deserving students and young experts from around the world in the fields of international relations, economics, finance and law who are potential head of states and ministers in the national youth delegations to the G200 Youth Summit.
The result generated from the 3-day G200 Youth Summit will be the final Communiqué (recommendations) discussed and approved by the participants which will reflect the view of young leaders on key issues in social and economic fields that have paramount importance for the young generation.
The Communiqué will be disseminated throughout the world and shared, in particular, with the Heads of 193 States and 70 leading international organizations such as UN, IMF, World Bank, OECD, European Commission, African Union, Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation, Association of South-East Asian Nations, Arab League, Union of South American Nations, and others.
What is the Purpose of the G200 Youth Summit?
- To involve young leaders from all over the world in resolving the most pressing economic and social problems of the moment;
- To establish an intercultural dialogue;
- To build business partnerships and friendships.
- Heads of States;
- Ministers of Economy;
- Ministers of Finance;
- Ministers of International Affairs;
- Ministers of Environment;
- Ministers of Development;
- Ministers of Social Affairs;
- Ministers of Culture;
- Ministers of Education;
All applicants to the G200 Youth Summit should select 2 Committees (priority 1 and priority 2) and 3 positions within each committee (Head’s of State, Sherpa’s, Journalist or Ministerial position). G200 Association will appoint each candidate to the selected Committees and to the selected Positions after the receipt of the participation fee.
The delegates participate only in one Сommittee and in one set position (and act according to one position he or she was appointed by the G200 Association). No more than 2 delegates from one сountry can participante in the same Committee.
The participants of the G200 Youth Summit will also have the opportunity to participate in the general events of the G200 Youth Forum:
- The official opening and closing ceremonies of the G200 Youth Forum;
- Panel Session for all the delegates of G200 Youth Forum;
- Opening Gala Dinner and Concert of Classical music;
- Closing Gala Dinner;
- Informal communication.
Who can participate in the G200 Youth Summit?
- A young adult who is an expert in the sphere of international affairs, economics or finance, etc.;
- Must be aaged between 18 and 30;
- Good communication skills in English.
What benefits will I receive as a participant?
- You will become aware of the different details and roles akin to different Government’s position on all important international issues;
- You will listen to the opinions of other delegates and learn from them;
- To take part in and make key recommendations;
- To express your opinion on the items of the international agenda;
- To achieve the position of young Head of State or Minister and to extend the skills in the field of international negotiation and diplomacy;
- To forge links with business and academic partners and like minded people;
- To establish lasting contacts with all other participants of the G200 Youth Forum, including representatives of business and government, international organizations, academics, students and professors from some of the best universities in the world, as well as experts in the field of international relations, finance, economics and law;
- You will develop personal trust and friendship and build a very diverse ntetwork trough the special atmosphere of evening and cultural events.
What is the official language of the G200 Youth Summit?
The applicant to the G200 Youth Summit should select 2 Committees (priority 1 and priority 2) and 3 positions within each committee (Head’s of State, Sherpa’s, Journalist or Ministerial position). The G200 Association will appoint each candidate to one of selected Committees and one of selected Positions after the receipt of the participation fee.
- Applicants will be notified by e-mail within 1-2 days from the receipt of their complete application.
Once your participation is confirmed, you have to write the position paper in English (2-3 pages) on the topic of selected Committee and send it by e-mail to email@example.com no later than September 30, 2015. The topic will be provided by the G200 Association.
Double room accommodation — €1190
Single room accommodation — €1590
What does the package cover?
- Participation in the general events of the G200 Youth Forum and specific events of the Conference, or the G200 Youth Summit, or Young Parliamentarians’ Debate, or Observers’ Program;
- Participation in the G200 Youth Forum Opening and Closing Ceremonies;
- 4 nights of accommodation in a 3 star hotel (06.04.2016 – 10.04.2016);
- 4 breakfasts, 3 coffee breaks, 3 lunches;
- Participation in Opening Gala Dinner and Concert of Classical music and Closing Gala Diner;
- Materials of the G200 Youth Forum;Invitations to the G200 Youth Forum required for the visa application (the electronic version is included in the package).
How to participate in the G200 Youth Summit?
- Candidates should fill the online application form (http://www.g200youthforum.org/participate) and sign an agreement for participation no later than September 30, 2015.
- The following application documents must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org later than September 30, 2015:
- Recommendation letter, signed by the representative of the University, the employer or internship supervisor, describing why the candidate deserves to hold the selected position and his/her experience in this field (1 page);
- Motivation letter (about 250 words);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Recent photograph.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476