As an Intern at Microsoft, you join the best in class Asia Pacific Intern program, where you will take on challenging and meaningful projects during a period of 8-12 weeks throughout your summer break. You will be afforded the chance to network with A-star list of interns across Asia Pacific at their signature Intern Learning Week, hosted in Singapore during your internship. Note that this paid internship opportunity is made available only if you are currently in your final or second last year of any Bachelor’s or Masters (non-MBA) degree, where you get the chance to discover what value and impact you can bring to the Microsoft business and IT industry.
Once you have graduated, you will receive the opportunity to join The Microsoft Academy for College Hires (MACH) program, which is a customised and personalized learning experience designed for newly recruited university hires over the course of 24 months. It complements your full-time role by ensuring that you receive professional development to enable you to start strong, accelerate your impact, build your network and drive a long-term career at Microsoft.
Internship will take place in Malaysia
All interns will receive payments. (Compensation may be around $5,936 per month which depends on geographical locations).
- To be eligible for our program you must be currently pursuing your degree, either in your final year or second last year. You must also have no more than 2 years combined (full-time) work experience.
- If applying to work in the Customer Facing Technology area of the business, you must have a Bachelor degree in Engineering/IT or a related field.
- English language & local language fluency
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Thrive and deliver results in a fast paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role
- Passion for the technology and innovation
- Seeks opportunities to learn new methods, procedures or techniques
- Evaluates & builds solutions based on customer perspective
- Good understanding of the relationship between technology and business
Eligible Regions: Not indicated
Application Deadline: Apply on or before March 26, 2017
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057