Deadline July 10 2017
International institute for lifelong learning is seeking for representative from public, NGO and (social) business sector, coming from all countries of the world to participate in the global social leader forum 2017. The forum aims to foster discussion exchange on the issue of social entrepreneurship and its role in integration of vulnerable groups into society, especially when it comes to the labour market. As experience shows, there is an urgent need for the entire sector to combine their strength and experiences to tackle the issue
- Open to participants from any country of the world.
- Applicants can be working in public administration, (social) business, NGOs, universities, think tanks and other spheres of professional engagement concerning the issue of youth unemployment, labour migration, creating income opportunities for disadvantage groups (rural youth, IDPs, women, minorities), career development for young people, social entrepreneurship and are interested in cross-sector cooperation and social innovation.
- Applicants should have a strong interest in exchanging on best practice and the developing and learning of new ways of working on the issue and to think “out-of-the-box”.
- There is no age limit, but a minimum age of 18.
- Working language is English.
If you are interested to become part of the event, please fill in the application form online till 10 July 2017.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2017 (146 Days Remaining)
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057