Applications are currently open for “The World Innovation Summit for Education (WISE) Learners’ Voice”. WISE is hereby inviting highly motivated applicants who can strongly demonstrate their engagement in the field of education to apply.
WISE is inviting representatives of institutions, organizations, programs and networks around the world to nominate engaged learners with diverse, outstanding academic and /or personal experiences to participate in the WISE Learners’ Voice Program.
Conference will take place in Greece, Spain
Candidates must be able to fully take part in two residential sessions from March 3–18, 2018 in Athens, Greece and June 17 – July 1, 2018 in Madrid, Spain. Selected participants must provide letters from their school and/or employers confirming their ability to attend both residential sessions.
- All applicants should be aged between the ages of 21 and 30 on December 31, 2017.
- Applicants should be able to travel and must commit to participating in all WISE Learners’ Voice program components.
- Candidates must be able to fully take part in two residential sessions from March 3–18, 2018 in Athens, Greece and June 17 – July 1, 2018 in Madrid, Spain.
- Selected participants must provide letters from their school and/or employers confirming their ability to attend both residential sessions.
- Candidates must engage in online project development work and deliver submissions in line with the program deadlines.
- Candidates must hold a valid travel document. All candidates requiring a Schengen Visa must ensure their passport is in compliance with the criteria of the appropriate consulate.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate their academic and/or professional achievements and experiences to date. Candidates must declare that to the best of their knowledge all information provided is correct and complete. Any false statements or information will result in the rejection of the application.
- Candidates must clearly demonstrate their engagement in the education sector through academic, professional and/or personal accomplishments.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate their interest and/or engagement in the thematic issue being explored.
- Candidates must be able to work well in multicultural teams.
- Candidates should be proficient in spoken and written English, and should be comfortable presenting and speaking in public. Participants should have strong active listening skills.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
To initiate the application process, create an account and complete the official form available on the WISE online application system. Note that this form must be completed in English. Please complete either a nomination form or an application form – not both. Please note that forms are considered equivalent and are evaluated using the same criteria. The online application system requires that you create an account; this will enable you to complete the form in your own time. You will be able to edit and save all parts of the form, and to return to it when you are ready to submit. Please note that once you submit the form, the submission is final.
Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before May 2, 201
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476