Application Deadline: All applications must be submitted on or before July 31, 2016
This internship opportunity is open to international applicants who would like to intern with the UN-an International Organization. If you desire a challenging opportunity that will ultimately enrich your personal and professional experience, then apply for this internship.
This internship opportunity will provide hands-on opportunities for international students or young graduates to learn more about what FAO does.
- You should not be more than 30 years of age;
- International applicants should be recent graduates or students in a recognized university or graduate school programme who have successfully completed at the very last two years of undergraduate studies in a field relevant to the work of FAO, or be participants in a governmental or academic programme sponsoring assignments of recent graduates or students;
- Applicants are expected to have working knowledge of English, French or Spanish. Knowledge of one of the other two, or Arabic, Chinese or Russian, is equally beneficial;
- Must not bear any of the following relationships to staff members of the Organization: son, daughter, brother, or sister.
Benefits of this opportunity:
- Accepted Interns will be part of a flexible and multicultural work environment;
- Interns will work with Staff from over 100 countries specializing in diverse fields provide a truly international workplace;
- Interns will have available numerous staff development opportunities, including group training, workshops and individual training courses.
Accepted Interns will receive a monthly stipend of up to USD 700. In some cases, the terms of sponsored internships may vary depending upon the agreement between FAO and the institution sponsoring the intern.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should apply online through iRecruitment using three easy steps:
- Create the Personal Profile Form (PPF) online in iRecruitment;
- Attach a letter of motivation;
- Apply to the vacancy: “IRC3038: Call for Interest: Internship Programme”.
NOTE: The selection process is open throughout the year.
Please apply here
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057