Do you want to participate in a fully funded summit in Germany? Why not take your chance to reach for the top by becoming a be. Boosted fellow! It’s going to be the best experience ofyour life: in an intense five month preparation phase, you will understand fully what it takes to thrive as a future global leader. Besides online training periods, you will be part of practice sessions during weekends in various cities. Finally,you will be taken to 2 of the most prestigious MUN conferences: LIMUN (London) and Harvard WorldMUN (Rome) to apply your new skill in a real world sense.
All be.boosted fellows undergo five months of intense training in leadership skills, effective communication, networking, negotiation, personal development and authentic leadership.
- Selected participants will learn the skills that will make the world go round which are: effective communication, public speaking, persuasion, networking, Harvard-style negotiation and much more
- You will participate in enriching online sessions.
- Meet your team and practice live at offline training weekends across Germany.
- Grow into your own shoes with the help of individual one-on-one coaching sessions
- Get support in developing your personal strengths and weaknesses
- Shape your profile as a global leader
Fellows & Experts & Friends:
- be.boosted is all about the people
- Join our network of alumni, core team members and experts
- Make tons of friends and contacts at LIMUN and Harvard WorldMUN (Rome)
Mentoring & Networking:
- You will interact with fulfilled experts in various fields and forge strong partnerships and relationships with a network of future global leaders in Germany and beyond
- Participants will network with be. Boosted partners to boost your career development
- Bounce your ideas off your peers
- Get advice from our experienced team and inspiring experts from around the world
- Join our delegations to LIMUN (London) as well as to Harvard WorldMUN (Rome)
- Put your leadership skills ot the ultimate test in these competitive settings
- Meet thousands of students from all over the world
- Debate current international affairs, tackle the most pressing questions of our time and represent your nation’s interests in the international community
- Learn from the “Best German Delegation” at WorldMUN 2015
Funding for travels and expenses will be provided.
They require that you will be able to participate in the weekly online trainings, in the majority of our offline events, as well as in LIMUN 2016 and Harvard WorldMUN 2016. You also need to be enrolled at a university. Although you do not need to be a German citizen nor currently based in Germany, you should be available to travel to Germany, as they will hold offline meetings in different German cities during the fellowship.
Complete the written application form. If you apply by September 27, we will invite you to a webinar helping you prepare for the next step in the application process. The final application deadline is on Oct 18.
Selected applicants will be invited to interview on October 25, 2015 in Munich. If you can’t make it, an online interview track is also available.
For more info. click here:
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057