Application Deadline: 12th June 2017
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Scholarship country: Scholarships will take place in Italy
Scholarship Info: The Fund and the selection of the students will be managed by a Committee made up of students, professors and officers of the University of Pavia. The Committee will select – among the applicants – the students who will receive a scholarship for the Academic Year 2017-2018. This is a call for applications currently opened to candidates from Developing Countries.
Type: Scholarships valid for only Masters programs.
- Only the following candidates can apply for a scholarship: apply if you are a citizen of a Developing Country classified as a low-income economy or as a lower-middle-income economy by the World Bank
- Apply if you are a student born on/after the 1st January 1982 can participate.
Number of Awards: Not indicated.
Value of Program: The scholarship is intended to cover one Academic year and will be paid as monthly installments of 1.000 Euros each. Selected students will receive 8.000 Euros, paid as monthly installments of 1.000 Euros each. They will decide how to spend them, mainly for living.
Duration of Program: 1 academic year (about 10 months)
May 2017: opening of the call for applications;
– May/June 2017: collection of the applications;
– June 2017: selection of the winning student;
– June 2017: defining the program of the selected student;
– September 2017: the Program starts;
– A.Y. 2017-2018: carrying out of the Program;
– July 2018: the first part of the Program ends.
How to Apply: download the application form
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057