Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 30th April, 2017.
Eligible Countries: Only applicants from Nigeria should apply
Scholarship country: Scholarships will take place in Universities across Nigeria
Scholarship Info: The Nigeria LNG Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme which began in 1998 as part of Nigeria LNG Limited’s Corporate Social Responsibility to Nigerian Citizens was designed to enhance human capacity development.
The Management of Nigeria LNG Limited is cordially inviting interested First Year undergraduates in Nigerian Universities to apply for the 2017/2018 NLNG Scholarship Award. The purpose of Nigeria LNG Scholarship Award Scheme is to promote academic excellence amongst students in institutions in Rivers State and the rest of the country.
Scholarship Type: Post-primary and Undergraduate
- Post-Primary: Prospective pupils are admitted onto the scheme based on excellent performance at the annual National Examinations Council’s (NECO) Common Entrance Examinations.
- Undergraduate: Beneficiaries are selected through a rigorous and transparent selection process organized in collaboration with the Aptitude Test Department of WAEC.
- Undergraduate: Applicants must be first year undergraduate students in a recognized Nigerian university
- Post-Primary: Applicants must be high performing basic six pupils in company’s host communities and the oil-producing states
Number of Scholarship: Several scholarships will be available.
Value of Scholarship
- Successful scholarship recipients will receive the payment of a yearly Scholarship allowance as beneficiaries in Institutions in Nigeria.
- Note that the award money has undergone several value reviews from N30, 000.00 at inception to N50, 000.00 and then to value of N 100,000.00.
Duration of Study: For the duration of the program
How to Apply
To apply for the Undergraduate scholarship go here and complete the application form.
To apply for the Post-Primary scholarship go here and complete the application form.
Please note that only qualified applicants shall be short-listed for the selection tests.
The following candidates need not apply
- Beneficiaries of other scholarship schemes.
- Second (2) to Final year students.
- Part-time students.
Click here for more information
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057