Deadline: Submit applications on or before November 18, 2016
The World Youth Alliance Internship Program is a special training program that will provide opportunities for talented young people who are inspired by the ideas and work of the World Youth Alliance (WYA) to gain real world professional skills working on WYA’s projects and a substantive learning experience on WYA’s core ideas. Each project is carefully designed to enhance each student’s specific academic background and interests.All accepted Interns will receive much needed mentorship and training from WYA staff members.
A successful patient would ideally possess a strong and innate desire to protect and promote human dignity while making a positive impact on society. Candidates must be proactive, self-driven, resourceful, detail-oriented, and humble individuals with a willingness to learn.
- Introductory Training
- Undergo WYA’s Certified Training Program (CTP) and learn about human rights philosophy and the dignity of the person.
- Project Management
- Work on projects suited to your interests and strengths under the supervision of WYA staff.
- Network Building
- Attend different events and meet new contacts as you represent WYA in various occasions
- Completed regional application form
- Resumé or Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- Only if you are a new member: Your signed copy of the WYA charter
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057