Submit applications on or before March 3, 2017
Nominations are currently open for Japan Foundation Awards 2017 that will be presented to individuals or organizations that have significantly contributed to the promotion of international mutual understanding and friendship through their academic, artistic, or cultural activities over the years and are expected to continue to do so.
Successful and individual recipients or the representative of a recipient organization will be invited and requested to attend the presentation ceremony, which will happen in Tokyo around October 2017, as well as the commemorative events specified by the Japan Foundation.
This will take place in Japan
Individual recipient of the Japan Foundation Award will receive a certificate and a prize of 3,000,000 Japanese Yen.
- Note that candidates are expected to be an individual person or an organization established inside or outside of Japan. Self-nominations, including nominations of an organization or head of an organization to which the nominator belongs, will not be considered.
- To be considered for selection, applicants must be thoroughly involved in one or more of the following fields of activities that represent the core activities of the Japan Foundation:
- Arts and Cultural Exchange
- Japanese-Language Education Overseas
- Japanese Studies and Intellectual Exchange
Applicants from any country of the world.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the nomination form via given website.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476