Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 21st May 2017
Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries can apply.
Contest country: Berlin, Germany
Contest Info: This is the real deal – you’ll have the privilege of meeting with members of the Executive Board and international top executives. You’ll be part of challenging workshops, working hand in hand with experienced Bertelsmann entrepreneurs on key business ideas that will be increasingly important for the future of media and services industries. A jury composed of members of Bertelsmann’s Executive Board will evaluate your ideas and solutions. Afterwards, you’ll become part of the unique “Talent Meets Bertelsmann” community that already includes more than 500 outstanding members.
- Bachelor, Master or MBA students or doctoral candidates, ideally in the field of economics, humanities, media management, or business informatics.
- Experience in developing creative and innovative business models and a fascination with cutting-edge digital trends.
- Demonstrated affinity for media in projects conducted outside of a school or university context.
- Above-average academic performance, as well as strong analytical and conceptual abilities and communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Number Awarded: Not specified
Value of Program:
- An invitation to Berlin from July 3 to July 5, 2017.
- The chance to celebrate the event’s tenth installment by joining us for our Talent Meets Bertelsmann anniversary edition.
- The opportunity to take part in workshops on future trends in our business areas.
- Attractive prizes for the best ideas and designs.
- An unforgettable party, complete with a concert from a BMG Rights Management talent.
- Individualized career consulting and outstanding networking opportunities.
- Membership in the extraordinary “Talent Meets Bertelsmann“ network, which gives you the chance to build a long-term relationship with us.
How to Apply: To access the online application, click here!
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476