Deadline: Submit applications on or before June 1 – August 31, 2017
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. is currently offering Consumer Development Internships in USA for the year 2017. Students are expected to be enrolled at an accredited college/university and actively pursuing at least a Bachelor’s Degree. Actively pursuing a Sales, Marketing, Finance, or Business academic major is preferred. International students are eligible to apply for this internship. This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship will take place in the United States
The Customer Development Internship Program within Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc. will offer high-caliber and qualified students the unique opportunity to apply their knowledge in practical business settings during a 10 – 12 week assignment from June to August 2017.
- Applicants should be enroled at an accredited college/university and actively pursuing at least a Bachelors Degree.
- They should be actively pursuing a Sales, Marketing, Finance, or Business academic major.
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0 (based on 4.0 scale) is preferred.
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) during the Internship is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is required.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple activities concurrently is required.
- Ability to provide own transportation to/from work location is required.
- Demonstrated leadership and/or participation in campus/community service activities is preferred.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States, without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future is required.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476