The United Nations Environment Programme (UN Environment) is a global environmental authority that outlines the global environmental agenda, and also puts together a coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment. This position is located in the Secretariat of the Strategic Approach to International Chemicals Management (SAICM) and Secretariat of Special Programme, Chemicals and Waste Branch, Economy Division, Geneva duty station.
- Accepted interns will serve in the UN Environment SAICM Secretariat internship 6 months.
- Note this Internship is UNPAID and full-time.
- Interns work five days per week (35-40 hours) under the supervision of a staff member in the department or office to which they are assigned.
Applicants must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree program (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent);
- Have graduated with a university degree and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one-year period of graduation.
Please visit the official website for detailed eligibility.
Eligible Regions: Not indicated.
Applicants are requested to follow carefully all instructions available in the online recruitment platform.
Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before April 24, 2017
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476