Application Deadline: Applications are ongoing
Internship Country: Internships will take place in Lagos, Nigeria
Field of Job: Internships will take place in Engineering/Technology
- Candidates are expected to be enrolled as a full-time or part time student at any degree level and meet the following requirements:Major in Engineering/Accounting/HR discipline.
- You should have had past leadership experience.
- Applicants must show ability to meet deadline in a fast pace changing environment.
Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible and a team-player.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Number of Awards: Not indicated.
Value of Award: GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
Duration of Program: Not stated
How to Apply:
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057