Google Internship program is an international opportunity for students interested in developing their skills and competencies in the field of technology. That said, Google internship program will take place in more than 25 countries of the world. Please note that applications will close Tuesday, 1st December 2015 . Google panel will review applications on a rolling basis. Recruitment process will be complete by the end of May 2016.
It is believed that Interns at Google will bring questions and build answers. Google will offer a rich range of internships across EMEA but durations and start dates vary according to a project and location. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and our recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your resume.
- Please note that responsibilities and project tasks will be determined based on your educational background, interest and skills.
- You must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship. Priority will be given to students graduating at the end of 2016 or in 2017.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 6 months at Google.
- Previous internship experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance or related fields.
Our internships expose you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development. From being challenged, to collaborating with a team, join our team to make an impact.
Note: duration and start date of internship vary depending on the position.
To apply click here;
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057