Following the inaugural HealthTech Innovation Challenge, we are once again getting together startups, life sciences companies and healthcare organizations to tackle the world’s biggest healthcare issues.
Application Deadline: 1st September, 2017
To be taken at (country): San Francisco, USA
About the Award: The HealthTech Innovation Challenge is one of Accenture’s broader HealthTech Innovation program—which will also include acceleration and venture opportunities, innovation labs and more. Through it we support innovative technologies and proffer creative solutions to improve the way people access and manage healthcare.
Bringing together startups, life sciences and healthcare companies to tackle the world’s biggest health challenges. The Accenture HealthTech Innovation Challenge is in full swing to recognize early stage start-up businesses that can play a major role in improving the way people around the world manage their health and associated costs.
- Help me manage my health
- Help me get better faster
- Help me have better and easier access to healthcare
- Help keep my information private and secure
Eligibility: The application process is available to all companies, regardless of size, provided you meet the following criteria:
• You are a growth stage company where access to executives at large, established life sciences and health companies is critical to your business.
• You have, at a minimum, a beta product to demonstrate and are prepared to share access to program partners under NDA (and where reasonable for no additional cost).
• If selected as one of the nalists, you can attend the StartUp Health Festival final event in San Francisco on Monday, January 8, 2018 to present your solution.
• You can show that access to senior-level executives in the life sciences and/or healthcare ecosystem will have a meaningful impact on your growth.
Selection: Submissions will be reviewed by Accenture and judged for suitability. Access to all submissions will be open to judges.
• Promising startups will be invited to attend one of the regional pitching rounds as indicated in the submission form.
• At the regional pitching rounds, there will be a workshop in which nalists will participate and have the opportunity to pitch to our judging panel.
Number of Awards: Not mentioned
Value of Program:
- The opportunity to identify and engage withcutting-edge startups with a focus on solving healthcare and life sciences issues
- Networkwith peers, investors and leading influencers
- Access to the StartUp Health Festival (invite only) during the JP Morgan Healthcare Investor conference in San Francisco
- Media exposureas a partner to the program
- The opportunity tobuild deeper relationships with dynamic industry-shapers and industry innovators; including collaboration and co-innovation
- Practical experience with Accenture’s Innovation Architecture and design-thinking approach
Duration of Program: Selected applicants will be invited to compete in one of our regional rounds in Singapore, Boston or London where they will be judged by an esteemed panel of leading life sciences and healthcare company executives and members of the investment community.
Singapore OCTOBER 26, 2017
London NOVEMBER 3, 2017
Boston NOVEMBER 9, 2017
The finalists will then be invited to compete in San Francisco at the StartUp Health Festival on Monday, January 8, 2018.
Award Provider: Accenture
Blog to win a trip to Washington The World Bank Group Blog4Dev for East African Countries. Blog to win a trip to Washington
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057