If you are a Tanzania citizen around the ages of 18 and 28 and are currently living in your home country, here is your oppurtunity to have your say! The World Bank wants to hear your ideas on how to boost job opportunities for youth in Tanzania.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2017
About the Award: Now in its third year, the #Blog4Dev Contest is an ideas-sharing oppurtunity for youth in Africa (Now in Tanzania). This year, the World Bank wants you to share your thoughts:
How would you increase job opportunities for young people in Tanzania?
Tell us how you will be able create job opportunities for a brighter future for youth in Tanzania in no more than 500 words, submit your entry to the #Blog4Dev contest, and you could win a trip to the World Bank in Washington, D.C. or an attachment with the World Bank in Tanzania!
Offered Since: 2016
Eligibility: To qualify for the #Blog4Dev contest in Tanzania, you must:
- Be a Tanzanian citizen
- Be currently living in Tanzania
- Be between the ages of 18 and 28
- Send your 500-word original blog written in eitherEnglish or
- Ability to hold a conversation in English.
Selection Criteria: A panel of judges comprised up of World Bank staff will review the submissions to determine the winning entries.
The winning submissions will be selected on the basis of the following criteria:
- Clarity and Practicality
Number of Awardees: 4
Value of Contest:
- Two winners will get an all-expense paid trip to Washington DC for one week.
- Two more winners will enjoy 2-weeks attachments to the World Bank office in Tanzania.
- All top four entries for Tanzania will be listed on the WBG’sNasikiliza blog page, and also promoted on World Bank social media channels. These will be credited to the respective bloggers
How to Apply: To enter the competition, submit your original blog entry of not more than 500 words by July 31, 2017 here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Blog4DevJul2017
Award Provider: World Bank Group
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476