The Bretton Woods Committee is a coveted nonpartisan network of prominent global citizens, which works to promote international economic cooperation and foster strong, effective Bretton Woods institutions as forces for global well-being.
The Committee is currently looking for the help of 2-3 interns for each semester to support the Committee’s programs and operations.If you are an Individual who wishes to gain a wide range of hands-on experiences and to learn about the individuals and organizations shaping the future of the international financial institutions are encouraged to apply.
Internship will take place in the United States
The internship will pay a $500 montly stipend.
- Graduate student or recent graduate in international business, finance, economics, development, political science, or related fields who has:
- Previous office experience.
- A healthy awareness of companies, government actors, and other organizations involved in global finance, trade and development activities.
- A self-driven nature and demonstrated ability to multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office. Knowledge of social media, Drupal, and/or basic HTML helpful but not required.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Interested candidates should send a resume, cover letter addressed to Office Manager Melissa Smith, and writing sample (2 pages maximum) by email. Please include your desired beginning and end dates and available number of hours per week in your cover letter.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2017
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476