UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency is now inviting applications for Brand Internship in Strategic Communications Section beginning on 9th April 2018. This very exciting internship program is a unique opportunity for participants to gain skills in not-for-profit branding as well as experience working within the UN system. Interns must have excellent communication skills with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Field of Internship: Brand Internship, Strategic Communications Section, Division of External Relations.
Internship Provider: UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency
Internship Country: Internships will be taken in Copenhagen, Denmark
Eligibility: The ideal candidate will:
- Possess an undergraduate degree in a relevant field, for example, Communication and Media Studies, Refugee and Forced Displacement Studies, Migration Studies, International Studies or Social Sciences.
- Have excellent communication skills with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Be fluent in English, with advanced writing and editing skills. Additional languages are desirable, but not essential.
- Be capable of building and maintaining simple databases and filing systems for project management.
- Have good experience using the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrate foundational knowledge of brand and a genuine desire to learn and develop.
- Be highly organized and have good attention to detail.
- Be able to multi-task and to prioritize workload.
- Be a flexible, team player.
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible for applications to apply for this internship.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency, is offering an internship within the Strategic Communications in our Copenhagen Headquarters in Denmark. The internship will be within UNHCR’s Strategic Communications Section, which sits within the Department of External Relations (DER) and serves departments both within DER and the wider organization. This exciting internship is a unique opportunity to gain skills in not-for-profit branding as well as experience working within the UN system.
Number of awards offered: Not indicated.
Internship Duration: The internship will last six months.
Notification: Not indicated
How to Apply: Interested applicants should submit their letter of motivation, Personal History Form (P11), and CV to DENCOCMUHR-at-UNHCR.ORG indicating Brand Internship in the subject of the email. P11 forms are available at www.unhcr.org/recruit/p11new.doc.
Internship Application Deadline:Note that the Internship application deadline is February 25, 2018.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476