The RMIT University is looking for excellent applicants for its MIB & EMBA scholarships. These scholarships are open for Vietnamese students to pursue postgraduate degree programme.
The aim of this scholarship is to give support to students who want to pursue Master of International Business (MIB) and Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA).
The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) is an Australian-based university operating in Vietnam, with two campuses. The Vietnamese branch is officially known as RMIT University Vietnam (commonly called RMIT Vietnam) and its Australian counterpart is known as RMIT University.
Course Level: These scholarships are awarded for MIB & EMBA program.
Study Subject: These scholarships are given in the fields of International Business and Business Administration.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
For Master of International Business:
- Hanoi campus: 1 scholarship of 25% Higher Education tuition fee
- .Saigon South Campus: 1 scholarship of 25% Higher Education tuition fee.
For Executive Master of Business Administration:
- Hanoi campus: 1 scholarship of 25% Higher Education tuition fee to a member of Auscham.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not Specified
Scholarship can be taken in Vietnam
Eligibility: These scholarships will cover the following:
- Applicants must be Vietnamese citizen.
Nationality: Australian applicants are qualified for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply online:
Scholarship applicants have to tick the “Scholarship box” on page 2 of Application form for postgraduate programs. Scholarship applicants also have to submit the following extra documents additional to application package for admissions to Master of International Business, or Executive Master of Business Administration:
- .A personal statement of maximum 500 words outlining:
- How a postgraduate degree from RMIT will help you achieve your study and career goals.
- Your plans for the future
- Why you think you deserve the scholarship
- A copy of your CV.
- Two letters of recommendation from a manager, colleague or lecturer.
- Additional documents required from EMBA scholarship candidates: Proof of current Auscham membership. This can be your membership card, a letter from Auscham or a letter from your company if the company is a corporate member of Auscham.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 15, 2017.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476