Applications are requested for AY 2018-19 University Recommendation Scholarships for Privately Financed International Students.
The University of Tsukuba, one of the oldest national universities and one of the most comprehensive research universities in Japan, is in the city of Tsukuba, Ibaraki Prefecture in the Kanto region of Japan.
Course Level: Scholarships are offered for pursuing undergraduate, graduate and research programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are offered to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Not Specified
Scholarship can be taken in Japan
Eligibility: Among international students holding a status of residence of “Student”, undergraduate, graduate and research students are qualified to apply. However, the following students are not qualified to apply:
- Students who will be taking a temporary leave of absence from the university in AY 2018-19
- Students who are expected to receive any scholarships or grants (including those covering living expenses) in AY 2018-19
- Students who will continue to receive current scholarship in AY 2018-19
Nationality: Privately financed international students are qualified to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must possess previous degree.
How to Apply: Applicants should be submitted to the dean of the college / the provost of the school enrolled (Academic Service Office: student support or graduate academic affairs section or office of the graduate program) needed documents
- Scholarship application form for privately financed international students for AY 2018-19 (prescribed form 1)
- Study plan for undergraduate students
- Research plan for graduate students and research students
- Supervisor’s remarks (prescribed form 4) (Envelope sealed by supervisor)
- Status of enrollment notification (prescribed form 5) Note: Not necessary to submit at the time of application. Note to Applicants (3)” below should separately submit this form to their respective academic service office (student support or graduate academic affairs section) promptly afterwards.
- Latest academic transcript (If the latest academic transcript has not been available at the time of application, it may be omitted)
Undergraduate students should submit a copy of undergraduate academic transcript of the University of Tsukuba
Master’s course students should submit a copy of undergraduate academic transcript of the university graduated, and academic transcript of master course of the University of Tsukuba
Doctoral course students should submit a copy of master’s course academic transcript of the university graduated, and doctoral course academic transcript of the University of Tsukuba
Research students should submit a copy of undergraduate academic transcript of the University graduated
- Academic Record Entry Sheet (only for graduate students in their first year in the master and doctoral courses)
- A copy of the Residence Card (it should be enlarged copy of both sides so that the status of residence is clearly visible)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 7, 2017.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476