The Massey University College of Humanities and Social Science is currently offering full-time scholarships to undergraduate/ postgraduate students to undertake studies in New Zealand. These scholarships are a great opportunity for international students seeking cheap tuition universities
These Scholarship will attract highly capable new international students who have demonstrated academic excellence to study in a College of Humanities and Social Sciences full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
Massey University has helped shape the lives and communities of people in New Zealand and around the world. Its forward-thinking spirit, research-led teaching, and cutting-edge discoveries make Massey New Zealand’s defining university.
- Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before December 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Humanities and Social Science
- Scholarship Award: The Scholarship is valued at NZD $5,000 per 120 credits enrolled, for up to the total credit value of the Programme, subject to:
- •Undergraduate Programme maximum: NZD $20,000 (for a 4-year programme)
- •Postgraduate Programme maximum: NZD $10,000 (for a 2-year programme)
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Not available
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
- Recipients must be full-fee paying international students, who are neither citizens nor permanent residents of New Zealand or Australia, and who are enrolling for the first time in a programme at Massey University.
- Applicants must remain full-fee paying international students throughout the duration of their study in order to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- The recipient must be enrolled full-time (equivalent to at least 120 credits per year) in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate programme offered by the College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- This scholarship is not available for applicants wanting to study the Doctor of Philosophy programme.
- Recipients must be enrolled as “internal” students (who take courses delivered by either Internal or Block mode). Students enrolling as distance or mixed mode delivery (combination of Internal and Distance courses) are not eligible to apply.
- Continuation of the award payment is subject to the recipient remaining in an eligible programme and maintaining the required Grade Point Average (GPA) after the first and subsequent years:
- For undergraduate study: a GPA of 5.0 (B average) must be maintained
- For postgraduate study: a GPA of 6.0 (B+ average) must be maintained
The Scholarship is subject to the recipient meeting all programme admission requirements.
For the purpose of this Scholarship, the academic merit is assessed as an admissions Grade Point Average determined by Massey University or equivalent measure, as determined by Massey University.
Applicants who are already enrolled in a Massey University partner institution’s articulation programme and seeking advanced standing or credit transfer, are not eligible for this Scholarship.
How to Apply: Applications must be written in English and submitted via our online application form.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476