Maastricht University High Potential free scholarships are offered by the Maastricht University Scholarship Fund to encourage talented students from outside the EU/EEA to undertake a Master’s programme at Maastricht University.
Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 1st February 2018
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are for International students from a country outside the EU/EEA.
Scholarship country: Scholarships will be taken in Netherlands
Award Info: The Holland High Potential Scholarship consists of a High Potential Scholarship combined with a Holland Scholarship.
The High Potential Scholarship is meant specifically for successful students from outside the European Union/European Economic Area (EU/EEA) who desire to do a master’s or a professional education programme at Maastricht University.
The Holland Scholarship fund is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science in conjunction with Dutch universities and universities of applied sciences. It is aimed at international students from outside the EU/EEA who wish to follow a full degree programme in the Netherlands.
Type: Only masters taught programs.
Eligibility: All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- You hail from a country outside the EU/EEA and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- You are applying for a full-time master’s programme at Maastricht University.
- You should meet the specific admission requirements of Maastricht University.
- Also, it is expected you have never studied at an education institution in the Netherlands.
- You should not be over 35 years of age at the start of the 2018/19 academic year.
- You obtained excellent results during your prior education programmes, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript. If several applicants are equally qualified, we will give preference to applicants whose transcript(s) demonstrate that they are among the top 5% of the 2018/19 scholarship programme applicants.
Number of Awardees: Not indicated.
Value of Scholarship:
- Living expenses: € 12,350 (13 months) or € 23,750 (25 months)
- Insurances: € 710
- Visa costs: € 317
- Tuition fees: € 13,000 € 15,000 or € 17,500 depending on the tuition of your study programme
- Pre-Academic Training Costs: € 825
Duration of Scholarship:
- Scholarship will last for 13 months in the case of a one-year master’s programme
- And 25 months for a two-year master’s programme
How to Apply: Interested applicants are able to find the steps to apply for this scholarship on the scholarship webpage. In the section Application and Selection, you may go through information about how to fill and send the application form. This differs per faculty.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476