The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) is offering undergraduate scholarship to cover the cost of fees for an applicant with Mauritian nationality and currently residing in Mauritius.
Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 26th April 2018.
Eligible Countries: Apply if you come from Mauritius
Scholarship Country: Scholarships will take place in UK
- This scholarship is for an applicant with Mauritian nationality also currently residing in Mauritius.
- All undergraduate programmes are eligible.
Number of Awards: 1 scholarship will be available.
Value of Award: The scholarship amounts to the cost of tuition fees.
Duration of Program: Scholarships will last for 4 Years
How to Apply:
- Once you’ve received an offer of admission (conditional or unconditional), you can apply for this scholarship. Please complete the application form. By completing this form, you will ensure that you receive consideration for this and any other LSE scholarship(s) which you meet the eligibility criteria for.
- Download an Undergraduate Scholarship Form (PDF)
- Please return your application form with all supporting documents including an academic reference to the Financial Support Office by post.
Click here for more info
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476