The Future Leaders Scholarships are awarded to international applicants with outstanding leadership potential for the 2018/2019 academic session. Awards of up to £23,500 are available.
Application Deadlines: The deadlines are shown below:
- 26th January 2018
- 16th March 2018
Scholarship Country: Scholarships will be taken in UK
Scholarship Type: Only MBA taught programs
Eligibility: Successful applicants will be expected to demonstrate the ability and passion to become visionary business leaders. To be considered for this scholarship, you must display leadership qualities and exceptional career potential in your application.
The scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A good track record of leadership in any field of endeavor
- Foreseeable future leadership potential
- Cumulative overall strength of your application and interview performance, including a good academic background, strong CV and a well-researched career plan
- A strong and well-balanced GMAT score, which must be submitted by the scholarship deadline
- Your professional references
- Under six years’ postgraduate work experience preferred
Number of Awardees: Not indicated
Value of Scholarship: Scholarships of up to £51,000 will be available.
Duration of Scholarship: Scholarships will last 1 Year scholarship
How to Apply:
- Candidates who submit their application, GMAT score and essay before 26 January 2018 for the first decision committee or 16 March 2018 for the second decision committee and receive an offer for the Full-Time MBA programme commencing in September 2018 will automatically be considered.
- Note that essays can be submitted either as part of your application or via email to email@example.com by 26 January 2018 or 16 March 2018. Emails should state ‘Future Leaders Scholarship application’ and your CID number in the subject line.
- All candidates must submit an essay in response to the following question:
“Describe the time when you had the most impact as a leader.” (700 words maximum)
Click here for more info
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057