The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University is currently offering funded scholarship opportunities for Excellent Foreign Students. These scholarship offer the full-tuition fee for international students to pursue undergraduate taught programs.
SIIT’s objectives are to produce highly qualified engineers and technologists, who are competent in advanced technology, proficient in English communication, and able to manage and carry out research in engineering and technology.
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, was established in 1992 in cooperation with Thammasat University, the Japan Federation of Economic Organizations (KEIDANREN) and the Federation of Thai Industries (FTI).
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before April 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: 100% waiver of tuition fees (approx. 800,000) baht per scholarship)
- Number of Scholarships: There are currently 40 full scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have previous degree.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- You’ll need a copy of certified Thai Citizen ID Card or Passport for non Thai Citizen
- A copy of certified High School Transcript showing grades for the most recent semester (For high school current students)
- A copy of certified Graduate High School Transcript of Diploma (For high school graduates)
- A copy of Portfolio (Round I & Round V)
How to Apply:
Please fill in the application form as follows:
- Please fill in your information & Attach required application documents
- Submit the application.
- Remember to print out the payment form.
- Bring the payment form to pay at “Counter Service” and “Krungthai Bank”.
- Check the status from our system after 3 working days.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057