Application Deadline: You are encouraged to submit applications on or before 25th May 2018
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are accepted from Sub-Saharan African countries
Scholarship Country: Scholarships will take place in Cranfield University, UK
Scholarship Type: Only Masters taught programs
Fields of Study: The following fields:
- Finance and Management MSc
- Investment Management MSc
- Management MSc
- Management & Corporate Sustainability MSc
- Management and Entrepreneurship MSc
- Strategic Marketing MSc
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Students should hail from countries in Sub-Saharan Africa applying to commence full-time study in one of the eligible Masters courses listed above.
- Applicants must be graduates with a first class honours or upper second-class honours undergraduate degree or equivalent in a relevant subject.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: £4,000 for tuition fees
Duration of Program: Scholarships will last 1 year
How to Apply:
- Applicants wishing to be considered for this Scholarship should be applying to a full-time Masters degree in an eligible course and indicate their interest on their course application form.
- If you have already applied for admission and wish to be considered for a Cranfield Scholarship you should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including a short submission highlighting your achievements and reasons that you should receive a bursary. Please include your full name, Cranfield ID number and course name in your email.
Click here to apply
There are a list of low tuition universities for international students, you should check out this link
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476