The University of Edinburgh is giving scholarship opportunities for international students to study in the UK fro 2017-2018 academic year. Scholarships are awarded to pursue Masters degree programme.
The purpose of the scholarship is to provide the good learning experience to international students at The University of Edinburgh.
The University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. The university is deeply embedded in the fabric of the city of Edinburgh, with many of the buildings in the historic Old Town belonging to the university.
Course Level: These Scholarships are given to pursue masters programme.
Study Subject: These Scholarships are given in any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Each scholarship will cover the full fees relating to the Postgraduate Certificate in Climate Change Management. For successful recipients studying towards the MSc Carbon Management programme, the scholarship will cover the Postgraduate Certificate in Climate Change Management part of the master’s programme.
Number of Scholarships: Up to twenty scholarships are offered.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be qualified for scholarships:
- The scholarships will be given to students who are accepted for admission on to the PgCert Climate Change Management (online) or MSc Carbon Management (online).
- The scholarship will be offered broadly on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first class or 2:1 Honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent. Priority will be given to applicants from those nations most at risk from climate change and who are deemed to have the greatest potential to tackle climate change in their home country.
Nationality: Applicants from the following countries listed below are qualified to apply for this scholarship programme:
Afghanistan, Cuba, Indonesia, Myanmar, Sudan, Algeria, Democratic People’s, Republic of Korea, Iraq, Namibia, Suriname, Angola, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Jamaica, Nauru, Swaziland, Argentina, Djibouti, Jordan, Nepal, Syria, Azerbaijan, Dominican Republic, Kenya, Nicaragua, Tajikistan, Bahamas, Ecuador, Kiribati, Niger, Tanzania, Bangladesh, Egypt, Laos, Nigeria, Timor-Lester, Belize, El Salvador, Lebanon, Pakistan, Togo, Benin, Equatorial Guinea, Lesotho, Palau, Tonga, Bhutan, Eritrea, Liberia, Papua ,New Guinea, Tunisia, Bolivia, Ethiopia, Libya, Paraguay, Turkmenistan, Botswana, Fiji , Madagascar, Peru, Tuvalu, Burkina Faso, Gabon, Malawi, Philippines, Uganda, Burundi, Gambia, Maldives, Rwanda, Uzbekistan, Cambodia, Ghana, Mali, Samoa, Vanuatu, Cameroon, Guatemala, Marshall Islands, Sao Tome & Principe, Venezuela, Cape Verde, Guinea, Mauritania, Senegal, Vietnam, Central African Rep., Guinea-Bissau, Micronesia Sierra Leone, Yemen, Chad, Guyana, Moldova, Solomon Islands, Zambia, Comoros, Haiti, Mongolia, Somalia, Zimbabwe, Congo, Honduras, Morocco, South Africa, Ivory Coast, India, Mozambique, Sri Lanka.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must possess previous degree
English language Requirements: students need to show that they have a good level of written.
How to Apply:
- Please note you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- The online scholarship application formis located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal.
- When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
Application Deadline: Scholarships is application deadline is June 9, 2017.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057