Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 1st November, 2016
Eligible Countries: Scholarships available to candidates from emerging economies
Scholarship Country:Scholarships will be taken at Central European University, Hungary
Scholarship Info: The NASDAQ Scholarship Scheme is designed specifically for high-achieving and performing students from emerging economies. Accepted scholars must show leadership potential and be willing to return to their home countries to positively influence and enhance the field of financial services, leveraging CEU Business School’s 25-year legacy of transforming the Central and Eastern European region from a socialist to a market economy
Eligibility: To be considered for a NASDAQ scholarship, applicants must
- hold a bachelor’s (or higher) degree in any field from a reputable institution, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- have a GMAT or equivalent GRE score of 600 or higher, or an equivalent score on CEU’s online mathematics test
- be the national of an emerging economy, demonstrate leadership potential, and be likely to return to their home country to enter and enhance the field of financial services.
The scholarship committee may accept CEU’s online mathematics test in place of the GMAT or GRE at its discretion. The test may be taken by appointment at any time after we have received your application.
Number of Scholarships: Not indicated.
Value of Scholarship: These scholarships will cover full tuition, and would not provide a stipend for living or other expenses.
How to Apply: To apply, please submit the following documents:
- A duly completed MSc in Finance application
- A competitive GMAT or equivalent GRE score, if applicable
- the scholarship application form (see in link below), including an essay of 1,000 words (can be found on scholarship application form).
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057