Location:Internship is happening in NASA, United States of America.
Applications are currently invited for NASA Internships for high performing high school, undergraduate, and graduate students as well as educators. Applicants should be enrolled full-time in a degree-granting course of study appropriate to NASA’s long-term professional workforce needs.
U.S. citizenship is required for most internship opportunities. Select opportunities are also open to citizens from countries participating in the (I^2) Program.
- Fall Session opportunities (16 wks) begin in late August or early September and conclude in Mid-December.
- Spring Session opportunities (16 wks) begin in mid-January and conclude in early May.
- Summer Session opportunities (8-10 wks) begin in late May or early June and conclude in early August.
- Year-Long Session opportunities (greater than 16 wks) do not correspond to the 3 standard sessions above.
You can apply online. Note that applications should be submitted for each specific session for you to be eligible for any internship opportunities posted for these sessions. That said, applications can only be revised and submitted during the timeframe that applications are being accepted for a specific session. The application acceptance timeframes are as follows:
- Fall internship applications will be accepted according to this deadline: 03/02/2016 – 5/31/2016.
- Spring internship applications will be accepted according to this deadline: 06/02/2016 – 11/09/2016.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476