Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 8th September 2017 (for 30 October commencement).
Outcome notified by 22 September.
Eligible Countries: Only citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
Scholarship country: Scholarships will be undertaken at Griffith University Australia
Field of Study: All undergraduate (excluding online, non-award, offshore delivery and where students are given advanced standing or credit for previous studies). A maximum of one scholarship will be awarded annually to applicants for the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Medical Science
- Bachelor of Oral Health in Dental Science
- Bachelor of Oral Health in Dental Technology
- Bachelor of Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Science Advanced with Honours
Scholarship Info: Griffith International offers Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships valued at $5,000 each to outstanding international high school graduates applying for undergraduate studies at Griffith University. Two payments of $2,500 will be made towards each recipient’s tuition fees in the first and second semester of the first year of their program.
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
- a certified/attested true copy of supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit as outlined in Eligibility section
- a personal statement which includes why the applicant has applied for the scholarship, the selected program of study at Griffith University, and other information they feel strengthens their application for the scholarship
Eligibility: Applicant must
- have a minimum GPA in high school studies
- have applied to Griffith University and satisfy all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s undergraduate entry requirements
- have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s Undergraduate Entry Requirements (See inScholarship Webpage link below)
- be a commencing student
- be enrolling as a full time student in an undergraduate degree at Griffith university
Number of Scholarships: A total of seven scholarships. One each for the Fields of Study above
Value of Scholarship: $10,000 in total. (Two tuition payments of $5,000 each)
Duration of Scholarship: 2 semesters
How to Apply: Applicants are assessed by a panel which will consider previous academic results, personal statement and references.
Griffith International seeks to attract a diverse student cohort in terms of nationality and study discipline and reserves the right to distribute scholarships accordingly.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057