Application Deadline:Submit applications on or before 31st August 2017
Eligible Countries in Africa: Apply if you hail from Ghana, Kenya and Nigeria. Other countries: Canada, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Malaysia, Norway, Oman, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, USA
Scholarship country: Scholarships will be taken in Scotland, UK
Eligible Courses: You can select to study only Courses offered at the University
Scholarship Info: As part of the University’s ongoing commitment to supporting academic achievement and encouraging student diversity, the University of Stirling is pleased to offer an awards scheme for international postgraduate students.
The University will not make multiple awards to an individual student. In cases where a student qualifies for more than one University scholarship or award, the award of the highest financial value will be confirmed.
Scholarship Type: Only Masters taught programs.
- Candidates who are self-funded and liable to pay tuition fees at the overseas rate.
- Awards are available for students domiciled in, or nationals of these countries, subject to meeting country-specific academic criteria as outlined below:
- Ghana – minimum Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
- Nigeria – minimum Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
- Kenya – minimum Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
Number of Awardees: Unlimited
Value of Scholarship: £3,000 reduction in the overall tuition fee payable
Duration of Scholarship: Scholarship will happen last the duration of course
How to Apply: Only students from eligible countries will automatically be assessed for an International Postgraduate Award as part of the admissions process; there is no separate application required for this award. Students who qualify for award will be notified by Admissions, once academic offer conditions have been met.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057