Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 31st July 2017.
Eligible Countries: Only International students are eligible to apply.
Scholarship country: Scholarships will be taken in UK
Scholarship Type:Only Undergraduate taught programs.
- For applicants to be eligible to apply for a scholarship you must be a new, full-time, international fee-status student holding an offer for an undergraduate taught degree.
- You must have applied for the course of your choice at the University of Brighton or Brighton and Sussex Medical School, and have been offered a place on that course for 2016 entry.
- Students studying foundation degrees or undergraduate degrees at University of Brighton partner colleges are not eligible for these scholarships.
- Note that these scholarships are not available to students that are fully sponsored.
- Existing international students are not eligible unless starting a new undergraduate programme.
- The criteria for awarding University of Brighton international scholarships are primarily merit-based. Merit does not necessarily have to mean academic merit but could also be interpreted to include outstanding performance in a variety of spheres.
- The strongest candidates will be those demonstrating a mixture of academic merit (including English language ability) and other merit or outstanding achievement in a particular field of activity.
- You will also need to show that you have sufficient funds to pay the remainder of the fees
Number of Scholarships : Only 10 scholarships are available.
Value of Scholarship: This scholarship is worth a £3,000 reduction in the cost of your tuition fees for each year of your course.
Duration of Scholarship: For duration of 4 years
How to Apply: For the 2017 academic year, please email email@example.com with your University of Brighton student number or UCAS number in the subject line, and we will send you a scholarship application pack.
The application form can then be returned electronically to the same email address or sent by post to the address indicated on the scholarship application form. Please note application forms will not be sent to students who do not have an offer of a full-time place with us.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476