Application Deadline: The Scholarship Application Deadline for each wave will be sent by email to all students concerned.
Results announcement dates:
Wave 1: Early April 2017
Wave 2: Mid-June 2017
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): France
About the Award: Universite Paris Saclay seeks to promote assess to its master’s degree program to international students , taught in its members establishment and to make it easier for highly qualified international students to attend the university, especially those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to doctoral level
Considered as Eligible
- Newcomer international student, maximum 30 years old at the year of acceptance.
- International students living in France less than one year, enrolled into a student program that does not confer a degree.
- International student living in France less than one year taking language classes that does not confer a degree (type FLE or others)
Considered as Illegible.
- Individuals already living in France (except for the cases mentioned above).
- Individuals who have suspended their studies for more than two consecutive years.
- Holders of any other type of scholarship whose amount exceeds 600€/month.
Students who have already studied in France within an internship or a study-abroad programme as part of their curriculum (type Erasmus) are considered eligible.
- Being admitted into a master’s programme does not automatically entitle the student to be eligible for a scholarship.
- Candidates for the international master’s scholarship programme will be selected by the admission panel among all the students enrolled at Université Paris-Saclay.
- Only the students contacted by email can submit an application.
- No unsolicited application is allowed.
Number of Awardees: 160
Value of Scholarship:
- The Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is 10,000€ per year. It is paid by the establishment the candidate is registered in for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of no less than 10 consecutive months per year.
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses is also awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
- The winners will receive the scholarship and the travel and visa coverage only upon their arrival in France. No advanced payment can be made.
Duration of Scholarship: The scholarships are awarded for 1 or 2 years, depending on the initial admission level (M1 or M2), to newly enrolled master’s students at Université Paris-Saclay (2017/2018), providing that the necessary number of credits has been obtained to pass to a superior level.
How to Apply: To participate in Wave 1, the students must ensure their application file be completed and the references be provided before the beginning of March at the latest. For Wave 2 participants, the application file is expected to be completed before the end of April.
Interested candidates are advised to go through the application procedure on the scholarship webpage before applying
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057