Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 29th May 2017
Scholarship country: Scholarships will be undertaken in the UK
Scholarship Info: The Undergraduate Summer School is an academically intensive, exciting programme and there are a wide range of modules available. The modules take place during the day each weekday
Scholarship Type: Scholarship will be available for Short courses and training, and Undergraduate programs.
Eligibility: King’s College London is seeking to admit excellent candidates who are passionate about thinking, learning and communicating, and keen on taking a first step back into education. Eligible students must:
- Fulfil our standard Undergraduate Summer School admissions criteria with qualifications allowing them to study at university and offer English at level B2 of the CEFR. Full details of our entry requirements can be found in the link below. If you are unable to provide the relevant documents please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.
- Be a recognised refugee who has been granted leave to remain in the UK
Number of Awards: Not known
Value of Program: All scholarships will cover the tuition fee of £1,500
Duration of Program: 26 June–14 July and 17 July – 4 August 2017
How to Apply: Complete your application for the Undergraduate Summer School via the King’s Apply portal.
In addition you must also do the following:
- Include the statement “I am applying for a Summer@King’s Scholarship with UNHCR” at the top of the Personal Statement section of the application.
- Write and upload an extended personal statement (700 words) in the Personal Statement section. The statement should outline the reasons why you would like to attend the Undergraduate King’s Summer School and how this will fit in with your wider plans for education and/or your career.
- Upload your current Curriculum Vitae (in English).
- Upload a scanned copy of your refugee status in the United Kingdom.
Successful applicants will be notified by 2 June 2017. Unsuccessful applicants will NOT be contacted.
Due to the high volume of applications feedback on individual applications cannot be provided.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057