Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 30th April 2017
Eligible Countries: These scholarships will be awarded to scholars on the basis of academic merit and are available to both South African and international students.
Scholarship Country country: Scholarships will be undertaken in South Africa
Eligible Courses: All the courses currently offered by the university
Scholarship Info: Monash scholarships will provide learning opportunities for the high achieving international students, as well as well as those experiencing devastating financial hardships. Scholarships will be offered to students to encourage and reward academic excellence in previous studies.
Scholarship Type: Scholarships are valid for Undergraduate Taught Programs.
Eligibility: To be eligible for a Monash South Africa scholarship, candidate must:
- Be enrolled or have received an offer to enroll as a full-time student at Monash South Africa in an undergraduate course of study leading to a higher education award;
- Not be a recipient of any other financial support award;
- Be studying Year 12 or equivalent (South Africa citizen) or be studying in the final year of secondary school or equivalent (international);
- or Be a current Monash South Africa student and have completed a minimum of one semester of study at Monash South Africa.
Value of Scholarship: The scholarships are valued at a maximum of 50 – 100 per cent of the annual course fee and are available for full-time study only.
- Total value of up to R60,700
- Exposure to the working environment – candidate will have first preference for Department work placements during peak periods.
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of course
How to Apply: To be eligible for scholarships, candidates must first be accepted into their course at Monash South Africa. Candidates must:
- You are requestedComplete the Application for Monash South Africa Scholarship form (pdf, 73kb) – The forms can also be obtained from the Student Services Centre
- Submit their application, along with any relevant documentation, by 15th November for Semester 1 and 30th April for Semester 2.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476