The University of Glasgow has a number of MBA awards available for 2017 entry for students who demonstrate academic excellence. The award is available for students entering the Adam Smith Business School or our MBA programme and awarded as a tuition fee discount.
- Applicants holding a programme offered by 1st December will receive their scholarship outcome by 16th December 2016
- Applicants holding a program by 1st march will receive their scholarship outcome by 16th march 2017
- Applicants holding a program offered by 1st June will receive their outcome by 16th June 2017
Eligible Countries: All
To be taken at (country): Scotland, UK
Type: MBA (Master of Business Administration) [MBA]
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must
- obtain a degree equivalent to a UK 2.1 Hons or better
- hold an offer of a place for the MBA programme
Value and Number of Scholarship: 10 x £10,000
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply: Applicants who are being considered will be notified within the timeframes below. There is no separate application form required.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476