Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 16th November, 2016
Eligible Countries: These are scholarships for International Students
Scholarsharship Info: Kingston University, UK
Scholarship Info: Kingston University in London is offerring scholarships amounting to £200,000 every year, with international scholarships each worth £4,000. These scholarships are open to prospective full-time postgraduate students in any subject area on a one-year taught masters degree based at Kingston University.
Type: Postgraduate programs only.
Eligibility: International students can apply can apply for an award if they:
- classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes);
- Have duly received an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a course at Kingston for January 2017 entry; and
- are not currently registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
Selection Criteria: The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of:
- academic merit;
- what you expect to gain from the course you are taking; and
- what you intend to do after completing the course
Value of Scholarship: £4,000
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply: Please note that you will need electronic copies of the following documents to make your application online:
- a copy of your offer letter;
- an academic reference letter;
- a copy of your academic transcript/worksheet; and
- a copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable).
Remember that the scholarships application procedure is separate from the admissions application procedure. You apply for the international scholarship via our online system and you’ll need electronic copies of the documents mentioned in the above section to attach to your application.
Click here to apply
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057