Application Deadline:Submit applications on or before 10th August 2017
Eligible Countries: International students should apply.
Scholarship country: Scholarships will take place in China
Scholarship Type: All master and PhD students and some bachelor* students
Field of Study: Bachelor programs covered under Presidential Scholarship:
- – Accounting
- – Chinese Linguistics and Literature
- – Food Science and Engineering
- – Mechanical Engineering
- – Chemistry
- – Computer Science and Engg. (Quota: 5 Students)
- – Chemical Engineering (5 Students)
- – Pharmacy (5 Students)
- Only international students who have taken English-taught DEGREE programs ONLY should apply.
- The JSU Presidential Scholarships will be awarded to graduate students once a year after annual assessment of the student’s performance.
- Transferring of major or quitting JSU by bachelor students who availed JSU Presidential Scholarship in the first year, shall be approved only after the student compensates the scholarship amount back to the university before they receive the transcripts and other official documents.
- Presidential scholarship graduate students who apply to quit JSU should compensates the scholarship amount back to the university before they receive the transcripts and other official documents.
- Age Requirement: Bachelor: under 25 years; Master Students: under 35 years; PhD Students: under 40 years.
- Not compatible to winners of other scholarships
Number of Scholarships: Not known.
Value of Scholarship: Partial Scholarships will be available to all accepted fellows.
- For PhD program: Full tuition and accommodation will b taken care of.
- Masters: 20,000 CNY on tuition every year
- Bachelors*: 10,000 CNY on tuition in first year
How to Apply:
Click here to apply.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476