Application Deadlines: Find below the scholarship deadlines for the application process:
1st November for Fall academic session; 1st March for Fall academic session and 1st October for Spring academic session. Please note that you should apply by 1st November for maximum scholarship consideration if you intend to enroll at IUPUI in the fall term
Scholarship Info: Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) in the USA is currently offering international undergraduate scholarships for qualified international students. All accepted scholars will be required to be fully enrolled in the fall and spring semesters. Note that If you take the SAT or ACT examination more than once, your highest scores will be used for scholarship consideration. Funds provided by these scholarships would not cover intensive English as a Second Language study.
International students are eligible to be considered for scholarships worth up to $27,000 per year. When you apply for admission, IUPUI automatically considers you for some merit scholarships. You can also apply separately for other scholarships.
You can qualify for two types of scholarships.
- Merit scholarships: IUPUI will automatically consider you for these scholarships when you apply for admission.
- Competitive scholarships: These scholarships require you to submit a separate application.
Students are eligible for this one-time award if they:
- Meet criteria for a freshman merit scholarship
- Enrol at IUPUI in the fall term
What is the value of Scholarship:
- Scholarship amounts would range from $5,000 to $27,000 per year.
- Note that some merit scholarships can be combined with some competitive scholarships.
- Housing stipend is pegged at $2,500
Test Score Requirement: You must submit SAT or ACT scores to be considered for merit and/or competitive scholarships. If you take these tests multiple times, submit all of your scores—we use your best scores when we determine your scholarships.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057