Scholarship Info: Royal Holloway University of London UK has announced it will offer a total of 12 scholarships in 2015 for international students from any country in the world to study for Undergraduate and Masters programme at the prestigious Royal Holloway University of London UK
- You are eligible to apply if you are an undergraduate student with international fee status and normally with minimum grades at GCE A-level of AAA or equivalent and a strong scholarship statement.
- A candidate’s previous academic background will also be considered. The panel will use the documents submitted for the thorough evaluation.
- Please note that in order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship you need to hold a current conditional or unconditional to study at Royal Holloway
Number of scholarships: 5 scholarships available
Scholarship Value: These scholarships are tuition fee waivers of £10,000 in total, paid instalmentally over three years of study at Royal Holloway as below accordingly: £4,000 in year 1, £3,000 in year 2 and £3,000 in year 3, unless a scholar spends a year abroad or on an industrial placement. In such cases, the payment will be made in year 4 instead of year 3.
For students on a four year programme with no industrial placement or a five year programme with an industrial placement, the scholarship will be paid in the first three years of the degree programme only.
How to Apply:
- Complete and submit an online scholarship application form before the deadline: 28 March 2017.
- The form will be available in your applicant portal, once you have been given an offer to study at Royal Holloway.
- Before starting your application, please ensure that you have read the application guidelinesand the eligibility criteria associated with the scholarship you are applying for.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057