Application Deadline: Interested applicants should submit their applications on or before 15th January 2017 for entry into the autumn(Fall- September to November 2017) semester and 15 August 2017 for entry into the spring(March to May 2018) semester.
Eligible Countries: Students from non-EU/EEA countries
Eligible Field of Study: All the courses that are currently available at the university.
Scholarship Info:This year, Halmstad University will offer a number of scholarships to eligible and qualified students who hail from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland. These scholarships will be made available to students within any field of study at Halmstad University.
Scholarship Type: Masters Taught
Eligibility Criteria: The candidate should be a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland) with the requirement of paying tuition fee.
- Tuition fee paying students may be admitted in a separate selection group and the admission of these students are not limited by higher education fundings from the Swedish government.
- Applicants placed in the selection group for tuition fee paying students have to have their tuition fee status established by the University before the registration. It is the responsibility of the applicant to provide documentation that establishes this status.
- Tuition fee paying applicants who are admitted, and have their established status changed to fee exempt students will, as a new applicant, be placed in the fee exempt selection group.
Number of Awardees: Limited number of scholarships
Value of Scholarship: The Halmstad University Scholarship will cover 25% or 50% of the total tuition fees and will be deducted from the tuition fee. Note that these scholarships will not cover living costs and the wont be grants for family members.
Duration of Scholarship: The scholarship will initially be granted for one semester, but will be automatically extended for the duration of the study program (2 or 4 semesters) should the candidate show satisfactory academic performance.
How to Apply: All applications for higher education studies in Sweden are made through www.universityadmissions.se There are no other application forms available
- Apply for one of our master’s programmes at www.universityadmissions.se. Please pay the application fee to University Admissions.
- Only candidates who are qualified for the master programmes and are eligible to Halmstad University scholarships will receive an email with the online application form.
- Fill in the online scholarship application form. Please note that you will need to provide us with the application number you will receive from University Admissions.
- Halmstad University will notify the recipients of scholarships by email in the end of March.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057