Brief description: The Curtin Business School (CBS) Innovation International Scholarship scheme was set up by Curtin University to enable and support students who are interested in studying business information systems / technology.
Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 18th November, 2016
Eligible Countries: International students from any country of the world
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Systems) single major
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Technology) single major
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Technology and Systems) double major
About the Award: The CBS Innovation International Scholarship is part of Curtin University’s commitment to promote innovation and excellence in teaching and research, for the benefit of ambitious students and the wider community. Students applying for the CBS Innovation International Scholarship should show and demonstrate insight and creative ideas in relation to their future profession and demonstrate a strong understanding of their chosen course of study.
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
Eligibility: Candidates must meet ALL of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the CBS Innovation International Scholarship:
- International student and hold a valid Student Visa – Higher Education (Subclass 573)
- Received a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) into an eligible undergraduate degree and major at Curtin University in 2017
Selection Criteria: Recipients must meet ALL of the following to get and maintain the scholarship:
- Remain enrolled in eligible course and major and major of study
- Maintain a full time study load of 100 credits each semester at Curtin University
- Maintain a course weighted average (CWA) of at least 70 each semester
- Pass all units attempted each semester
Number of Scholarships: 5
Value of Scholarship: An individual scholar will receive upto $9,000 paid as a cash stipend of $1,500 per semester. The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses.
Payments occur post census date each semester. Payments will be made approximately mid-end April and September each year.
Duration of Scholarship: A maximum of three years (based on a full-time study load of at least 100 credits per semester)
This scholarship is deferrable for up to one year.
How to Apply: Visit Scholarship Webpage to apply