Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 30th November 2016 for January 2017
Eligible Countries: International students from any country of the world can apply.
Scholarship country: Scholarships will take place in UK
Scholarship Info: Chosen by the Deputy Vice Chancellor (International Development), Professor David Pilsbury, the successful recipients of the Global Leaders Scholarship will be awarded to five aspirational international students who can demonstrate their drive and ambition to become international global leaders of the future.
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
Eligibility: In order to be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be an international fee paying student.
- Be a self-funded student as well.
- Be offered a place to study at one of Coventry University’s full-time undergraduate courses
- Possess at least two of three A-levels at grade A (or hold equivalent qualifications).
- Scholarships will be awarded to 5 super ambitious students who demonstrate true leadership skills prior to coming to Coventry University as well as their global leadership aspirations for the future.
- Members of the International Office will consider each application on its merits to create a shortlist. Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed by Deputy Vice Chancellor International, Professor David Pilsbury.
- Only applications made through the application process detailed above will be considered.
Number of Scholarships: 5 scholarships will be available.
Value of Scholarship: The value of the scholarship is £10,000. Payments will be £3,000 per year towards tuition fees, with a further £1,000 being awarded to students who go on to achieve a first class degree.
Duration of Scholarship: Scholarships will last upto 3 years
How to Apply:
- You should submit a scholarship application including a statement of support which should not exceed 500 words prior to the application deadline of 30th November 2016.
- Your statement of support should clearly articulate leadership skills that you have demonstrated prior to your study in addition to how you will use the knowledge gained from your chosen degree programme to become a future global leader.
If you are shortlisted, please make yourself available for a telephone or Skype interview, as successful students will be determined via an interview process.
All successful recipients of the scholarships will be adequately prepared to represent Coventry University as a student ambassador while pursuing their studies. They will work with the International Office to provide information which can be included for promotional purposes, including, but not limited to, the regular contribution of material for a blog.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476