Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 15th June 2017
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply
Scholarship Country: Scholarships will take place in Germany
Scholarship Type: Bachelor, Master and fulltime MBA
- Apply if you are a non-German citizen
- Ensure a full application for a CBS program (Bachelor; Master, MBA) has been submitted
- All applicants to stand in a good stead for the scholarship should provide excellent academic achievements
- Additionally, outstanding social & cultural dedication or athletic accomplishments will also be considered
- The applicant has to write an essay about a topic which will be defined by the examination board
- The applicant is only allowed to hold one scholarship at a time
Selection: After the closing date for the application has passed, the submitted documents of all applicants will be examined by the examination board and the most talented applicants will be invited to a Skype interview with a member of the examination board. Until the 23rd of June 2017, all applicants will be informed if they were awarded and about the level of their scholarship.
Number of Scholarships: Not known
Value of Scholarship: The level of the scholarship (25%, 50% and 75% of the tuition fee) mainly depends on the skills and the financing need of the applicant.
Duration of Scholarship: Scholarships will last for 2 years
How to Apply: If you want to apply for a foreign student scholarship, please submit the following documents until 15th of June 2017 (cob) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transcript of records and certificates of your latest school or academic degree
- An essay about “How does (if) the slowing down of China affect Germany?” (max. 1000 words). Please use the CBS Style Guide (see in link below)
- Essays that do not follow the rules set out in the CBS Style Guide, will not be considered for the scholarship!
- Proof of your social dedication or athletic achievements, if applicable
- Personal letter and statement that indicates the applicant’s need for a scholarship
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476