Application Deadline: Applications should be 30th June 2017
Eligible Countries: Only applicants from African countries should apply.
Scholarship University: Scholarships will be taken in the following universities (See list of universities below)
Eligible Fileds: Various courses
Scholarship Info: The Department of Human Resources, Science and Technology of the African Union Commission has the role of coordinating AU programs in education and human resource development ; science, technology and innovation and youth empowerment.
The Department provides technical support to Member states in the development and implementation of programs towards harmonisation, intra-African collaboration, and experience sharing, as well as quality assurance in these fields as contribution to the attainment of AU vision of integration, peace and prosperity in Africa. The Government of the People’s Republic of China has made scholarship offers to the AU through the Department of Human Resources, Science and Technology, to enable Africans to study in China for the 2017/2018 academic year.
Scholarship Type: Masters, Training
- The scholarships are open to all African nationals who meet the Admission requirements below
- The language of instruction shall be English
- Candidate with potential, motivation and desire to play transformative roles in Africa, are encouraged to apply
Admission Requirements: Candidates applying for Masters programs must fufil the following
- Undergraduate degree from a recognised university with at least a second class upper or its equivalent, in a relevant field
- Maximum of 32 years
- Fluency in English as it is the teaching language
- Candidate may be willing to undergo a written or oral examination after pre-selection
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Value of Program: All scholarship money will duly cover the cost related to teaching and the administration of the university and the living expenses of the students from the fund of the foreign aid, supervising thesis.
- The cost related to teaching includes tuition, teaching materials, field trips and study tours.
- The basic living expenses include the accommodation, living allowances, the one-time settlement fee, and the medical insurance. Of which, the 3000 RMB of settlement fee will be given to the students in one time.
- The living allowances (36000 RMB/year for Master students and 42000RMB/year for Doctor students) will be given to the students on a monthly basis. All the other funds will be managed by the university or Chinese
Duration of Program: Scholarships will last the entire duration of the program.
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted with a cover letter stating motivation and how the qualification will enable you serve the continent
Applications must also be accompanied with the following:
- Curriculum Vitae including education, work experience and publications if any
- Certified copies of relevant Certificates, transcripts and personal details page of national passport (at least 6 months validity)
- Clear, coloured passport photograph (3*4)
- Recommendations from two academic referees, one professional referee
- Health certificate
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476